Saturday, December 31, 2011
Friday, December 30, 2011
I'll make it possible.
1. Experience SAGADA.
2. Make a table calendar for 2013 with my shots as its pictures.
3. Flirt back to a guy I like, who also flirts with me.
4. Quit BFS.
5. Tell to this guy that I LIKE HIM and then walk away.
6. Give my cellphone no. to a cute stranger. (I don't care if he'll respond)
7. Lose 10lbs.
8. Get another 2 turtles.
9. Set up a Terrarium for my turtles.
I'll run it down.
1. Will find time for exercise.
2. Take proper and balanced diet seriously.
3. No matter how hard, I'll act like a LADY and fix myself from time to time.
4. Will wear make up this year.
6. Save money for International Travels and Education.
7. Dance regularly. Dancing in my room may do :)
8. Minimum usage of my Credit card.
Game! 2012, let's do all these.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
I always have the motivation and words when it comes to stating my wishes, and frustrations. This year's experiences are all relevant to me. Career wise. It is because was able to conquer a mad manager, surpass adjustments and the promotion to a higher position.
My 3 Movie titles for 2011:
The Mad Manager
I am now free from this type of manager who always sees my mistakes and is over compulsive. Finally! Being free from her is the best experience from this year :) haha
The HR Specialist
From Administrative Assistant turned to HR Specialist for Recruitment and Training. I still have a lot to learn though.
The Adjustment Bureau
A year full of adjustments made my year stressful, exciting and fun. Though problems are always and forever present, I am still happy I'm still standing. People will bring me down, but I will not let them succeed. They can only be disappointed with me forever.
I have a lot of joys and sorrows for 2011 and I'll keep moving. 2012, bring it on.