Sunday, May 17, 2009

Why do I hate updates from them?

I am thinking on whether to delete or not to delete my Multiply account? I just hate some of the updates there. I don't know. I thought I was over it. I even made a letter for them. I think this will take more time. I just really want to get away from them. From all the people, places, things, lines, quotes, songs, etc. that would make me remember things about them, or him. I want to be busy to lessen the chances of thinking about them. I don't even want to know what are the happenings around them. Although we are all almost in the same group, I try not to be updated anymore. I don't know. I don't understand myself anymore. I just really want to start something. A new place, new environment, new people. Just so I'll forget everything that happened. I hate it. I kind of miss them, but I am denying this fact to myself. I just really want this anxiety to end. I just really wish I could start to work na.

*This entry is kind of confusing, I know. I myself is confused right now. Sorry. I thought I'll be needing someone to talk to, but what do I expect, I hate being judged even by my friends. I don't want them questioning me: "What? Ang tagal na nun ah? Hindi ka pa rin ba over?" So writing this down could help me even just for a bit.*

P.S. This is not an EMO entry by the way. And I am not EMO. We all have this kind of feeling once in a while, and I am having mine right now. :)

2 comments:

Red said...

I hope good things will fall into place soon for all of us :)

joyceturtle said...

Red, i hope for the same thing too. I am praying for everyone and everything.. *sigh* :)