Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The MOST INDECISIVE PERSON

INDECISIVE:
1.) Characterized by lack of decision and firmness
2.) Not definitely settling something
3.) Not clearly defined

definition from WordWeb

I really want a job right now. For so many reasons, I can't count anymore. I tried listing the pros and cons of getting a job and why and all the other stuff I need to be highly detailed about. I am being choosy with the companies I apply with. But, I am being too ambitious yet again. I am getting tired of this kind of attitude of mine. I want to work. I want to earn my own money already, I want to gain experience and most important thing, I want to experience and have the things I want, and I couldn't have it nor gain it if I am stagnant here in our house.

So the only solution I can think of, and the best I got is: GO! Just apply to wherever I want. Apply, as long as I am qualified. Just go with the interviews, and then eventually everything will just fall in to place. Even I, will fall in to a job that will best fit me. Besides, those are just interviews, I still have no assurance if I'll get the job that I applied to.

I AM THE MOST INDECISIVE PERSON EVER. It's a shame to ever think of how I tend to be so helpless at making decisions. Anyway, an interview again. I hope, at least a part of me hopes that I'll get the job, and part of me also hopes for other BETTER companies (at least I think) to call me.

3 comments:

july said...

goodluck satin :)

Red said...

Ganyang ganyan ako, Joyce :) And I have come to realize na kaya ako ganyan dati is hindi pa talaga ako ready.

Baka ganun rin marealize mo. Kaya nung napasok ako dun sa sinabi kong company dati, ang bilis kong ma sway na mag resign agad kasi di pa ako ready. Your time will come :)

Good luck!

joyceturtle said...

@July: Please. Sana nga..

@Red: I don't know. But i think I am ready. I am just really choosy and ambitious. Pero okay na ko. :)