Saturday, June 19, 2010

FRUSTRATED!

Had a good week. Had a lot of things to do and buy. Crap!-that's how I feel. Am i being too impatient, it's not like I can do something right away to make everything happen.

HERE'S A LIST OF THE THINGS I AM DYING TO DO:

1.) I've been dying to go to different places. I am dying to see PALAWAN and BOHOL. Then Malaysia and Taiwan. Then Australia and Greece. :(

2.) I've been dying to study Photography, buy a damn good camera, an SLR perhaps.

3.) I've been dying to get back to DANCING. I miss dancing. I miss wearing my old sweaty pants and shirts. I miss carelessly dancing, swaying, pumping to a beat. Damn I miss dancing!!

4.) I've been dying to enroll for Capoeira. I've been dying to learn those smooth yet fierce movements.

5.) I've been dying to play Tennis. Had a tennis racket once, but I never dared to use it until someone who is i guess more interested in playing tennis asked it from me. :( Grr!

6.) I've been dying to continue my studies. I've been dying to study, again.

7.) I've been dying to eat in Greenbelt's Restaurants. I want to try all the restaurants there. GRRR!!

8.) I've been dying to buy a new phone. My current phone might go to heaven anytime now.

9.) I've been dying to get my BACKPAY in my previous employer. It has been 4 months!!




See how frustrated I am??? :(

Why do we need to put limit in everything we've been dying to do???

Ah, yes, I remember. I DON'T HAVE FREAKIN' MONEY to all these "TO DIE FOR" things.

CRAP!!

Oh God, Please make me understand the schedule you gave me. I can't seem to understand nor feel the exact time on when I could do these things. Please help me be patient.


5 comments:

Anna said...

None of us have money. ;)) At least you have work.:)

joyceturtle said...

:( Work makes me want things so badly :( Crap! haha

Di Licop said...

I love your post. Let's see if this can help:

Instead of I've been dying blah blahs, try to flip 'em out. Make a list of your to do's and stick to it. Everyday, try to atleast cross out a number by well, completing it. It's not about money Joyce. It's about how you treat your life based on your attitude and how you want to see things. If you love to dance, you can do it alone, in your room! :) napakasimple ng gusto mo sa buhay. And yet, you stress yourself out of the craps. We can enroll at a Capoeira class, that's included n my bucket list. :) and yes, I wanna go back to school and finish Multimedia Arts, nag-iipon lang ako. You can eat at Greenbelt, atleast one restaurant every two months. :) I changed my phone to the usual three liner SMS capacity. I realized that I don't need all these tech-drooling phones. I just need to send and call anyway. That's what phones do. The backpay, well WTF, what's taking it so long?! Hahahaha!

Do not limit yourself Joyce! Test your limits! Up to its full extent! We stress ourselves out by looking for what we don't have at the moment. Try to maximize the things you have now and see where you'll go.

Ask for God's guidance always. This keeps me going: Find a reason for you to stay happy everyday! I was like you kasi e. I swear to God!

We are still young. Madami pa tayong pwedeng gawin. :) magkakasama tayong hahanapin ang happiness! Stay happy ayt!

xxx Di xxx

joyceturtle said...

Hi Di! Wow! Pwede bang i-post ko na rin tong comment mo? Pedeng entry eh :) Thanks so much! Wel, nakikilala mo tuloy ako. I get easily frustrated tlga. And it'll take a lot of effort for me not to be stressed (except lng sa pagkain haha) thank you!

May nahanap knb sa Capoeira? Tara!

Di Licop said...

Sige post lang ng post if that'll make you happy! May freedom sa blog! Hahahaha! Your welcome. I easily get frustrated too pero tinatry kong maging happy and maging positive all the time. Ako din, pagkain ang weakest ko. Haysss!

Meron sa Escola Brasileira de Capoeira Philippines. Located sya I think sa Makati. Not sure where. Astig jan at ang daming cute!!! I get to shoot for them with Sir Yahoo last year. As in! Pwede mo din isearch sa net, ebcphilippines.com ata. Hehehe. Nakakahiya kasi tumambling magisa e. :)