Saturday, January 22, 2011

LAST QUARTER OF 2010


I'm kind of sleepy now, and if I am to write my LAST QUARTER of 2010, I would really be tired by then (this is my only time to update). So many things happened. So many stressful events, and yet, here I am. Better. :) Here are random pictures of how my 2010 ended. Just few of the many events that happened.

11.13.2010 - Reunited with FRG (First Row Girls).
Our bonding has been solid for the last 6 years. They are my best medicine :)


10.31.2010 - Went home to Pangasinan with my cousins.


11.01.2010 - A picture with my 87 yrs. old Lola Epay.
She's still healthy and smiling.
No diabetes, no high blood. No anything :))

11.16.2010 - Random food trip at Ruins, BF.
I just invited Fran because I was so stressed!

11.21.2010 - My first wicked KFC Double Down,
right after the ANIMO RUN-
which by the way is my very first 5KM Run.

11.29.2010 - St. James Bazaar, Alabang.
Christmas Shopping!

12.06.2010 - My first FOSSIL watch (the transparent acrylic one).
I really wanted to have this watch,
but just couldn't afford to buy one. And I finally did :) Yey!

Random Date - Lights and Sounds at Ayala Triangle.
This never failed to WOW people. Even I. :))

12.01.2010 Nike Club Run Manila 5k :)

12.09.2010 - BFS Christmas Party. All the hardwork paid off :)
Was part of the committee and the event turned out great.
No, it was awesome! :))
From Left to Right: Kevin, I, Mitch, Millet, Ms. Lany and Espie

12.17.2010 - UST PASKUHAN. My 5th :))
Always a PROUD THOMASIAN.
Fireworks = AWESOME = GREAT = LOVELY = THE BEST! :))


Forgive me for the pictures. Most came from my December of last year events. Not much from October. Our PC was broken, so my pictures were erased :( But it's all good.

I am really hoping for a better and rocking 2011! :) You have got to help me make this year the best one for us :))

No comments: