Saturday, April 11, 2009

FUNNY CIRCUMSTANCES

I have been reading blogs of my dearest classmates, wondering how they are, or where they are now. And I read one from Karen's, and I immediately thought of the same thing about a part of her blog. Karen is a blogger, reader, and a soon to be WRITER :) *yes Karen, I know if you'll just start writing a book, you'll see what I mean*

and I quote from her blog:

It's weird when you have no time in your hands, you want to do a lot of things and when you finally have abundant of time, you ran out of ideas.

And I just couldn't agree more. It's true you know. I have been wishing and praying to have a time, rest and vacation. Just away from all the school works. And now, that I have finally have it. I just don't know what to do with all these time that I got. And it is ironic to even wanting to work right after graduation when all those time spent in school, I had been praying for vacation. Silly me. I just don't have anything to do now, except for sleeping, net surfing, sleeping, eating, watching movies, sleeping, etc. The list goes on and on, and eventually, my list of things to do always ends up in SLEEPING. Oh, and I am getting fatter. FATTER! I hate it. This just explains that life is ironic. You kept on asking things that you don't have, and when you finally have it, you don't have any idea what to do about it. People want things that they don't have or they are lacking of, or even their excess of, but the thing is, people will always want these things for they don't have everything.

I have friends who are slim, petite and they are asking to be fat. While I am begging God to give me a smaller body.

Straight haired people want to be curly haired, while curly haired people want to have a straight hair.

Rich people want to eat at low class restaurants, (at least some of them) while poor people want to eat at high class restaurants.

Most rich people I know are *KURIPOT*, while poor people (from my observations) once they have money in their hands, they'll buy all the things they want (okay, not all, but they'll spend their money until nothing is left).

People who are so good in school, mostly are not good socially.

People who are so smart, even close to genius, are the ones who are so weak in love.


See? Life really is ironic.

No comments: