Friday, August 14, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM ME TO ME

Hi Joyce :) It's a lonely Friday don't you think? Oh well, I might as well try to make it even simpler. GO STRAIGHT HOME JOYCE! Don't be tempted.. please.. KEEP IN MIND: NO MONEY ANYMORE. haha That's a good start. You had a good week. Not great, but GOOD. That means you have to be better to be able to have a better week in the coming weeks and months. Yes! MONTHS! that means you'll be suspending, canceling and terminate the idea of resigning. Because as much as I want to believe there is more things out there than here? You'll have to discover the good things in here first. And try to not think of negative thoughts and things and characters and how bad the "b***" and how lonely work is here. Yes! Enough of those. Those things, those negative things, will just make you crazy! And having this message sent to me, myself, is enough reason I AM LITERALLY GOING CRAZY. So, end the week nice. The inspiration guy does not exist anymore. So believe me that to be able to have an inspiration again, doesn't simply mean you'll be dependent to a "someone" or to a "somebody" to be able to inspire yourself, although there is no question here that THAT GUY makes you a bit happy and smiling -enough to keep you energized for the day. So, time to go. I really hope I'll be enlightened from all these negative things around me. So CRAZY JOYCE, the CRAZY HR/Admin Assistant of (COMPANY NAME) should now go home and rest and smile for the week that had passed is good, remember, not great, but good!

:)) *SMILE*

No comments: