Thursday, September 2, 2010

ISSUES

I have a lot of issues with myself, and with people around me. Forgive me if I always post frustrations in here. Still in the office, and a lot happened within one week. One month actually.

1. How can you say that you are effective? -I don't know anymore. I thought I am, but I was wrong. I kept on challenging myself but it seems that I haven't got anything out of what I do. I am tired, stressed, frustrated, burnout, sad?, alone? okay.. that is another story.

2. How do you know if a guy is a guy or a gay? -haha but... okay. Whatev.

3. How do you know if a person is sincere? -met someone in FB. He is okay. I am trying to get to know him but, I still like someone else. :( Im stupid, I KNOW.

I just want to go home. Im tired tired and tired already. Still have a lot of pending works :( I just don't know how to deal with them anymore.

1 comment:

Di Licop said...

You have issues again? I thought you left 'em all out at CS? :p

Whatever it is, find out what's gonna make you happy after the blood-sucking 8-5 daily routine yo! And yes, take that capoeira lessons.